Sunday, May 6, 2012

Contraband

At the risk of being discovered,  I have contraband.
We have restrictions placed on us.  These restrictions, as with everything else I have found regarding CrossRoads, are for the sake of ease, practicality, efficiency, and safety.  They've got our backs.
But, what about my sanity?

They would like to protect the back of the rider - therefore, there will be no use of iPods.

A tandem cyclists' set up is different.  It is a symbiotic relationship in which the care and survival of each organism depends on the other.  Therefore, if I were to spend countless hours looking at my husband's posterior without any other diversion - I would kill him by the end of the day.
This is not okay.  It is essential that I be kept engaged (Jeff says...happy).   My contraband...
I promise to use it responsibly...but every now and again, a girl needs a little salsa party in her head.



No comments:

Post a Comment