Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Miles to go before I sleep

As we enter a new state, Jeff marvels at all we have seen.

                                                                                                                                                                               

He aptly states we have been able to see things we have never been able to see in any traditional way.











For me, it's the pull to explore just a little more. As we pedal past the road designated on the cue sheet, all I need to do is look to one side a see a rolling road extend out, that I long to follow.

The tricky bit of that is that we really don't need to pedal any extra miles.
Jeff's Black Cow mecca

aaannnnddd his pre-lunch
Welcome to Erie, PA...Roberta's hotel mecca



















We start our last thirty six hour break...
...our legs are thankful for the rest.

I'll start thinking about the obligations that have been patiently waiting for me back home.
And even though the pull of wanderlust and duty call...I know I have miles to go before I sleep.
Yep - still married...

1 comment: